News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

I am cleaning up my saved matches, I only will Resume matches

Started by stog, December 26, 2009, 03:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

this seems crazy as dropped match penalties do not apply to bots and many folks aren't going to resume ; the result is these bots with this setting just sit around... and then we just avoid them - even tho they may may have cleaned up their games....

socksey

I agree completely!   :thumbdown:

socksey

Because you've done so much for the company, there's not much left we can use. - Lithograph from Despair.com

Patti

I believe the reason for this is that there's some instability in the code on those particular bots.  He wanted to leave them logged in so that people could resume, but didn't want to start new matches when the bot instance was unstable.

adrian

:laugh: They were indeed unstable! I won every time against inim's bots.  :thumbsup2:
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Tom

Actually he put them up because I had a player asking me where one of the higher number bots were so he could resume!

tom